January 14, 2019

New shikomi in Hanafusa okiya!

Shikomi Junko
Watashi no namae wa Junko desu
 ───────⊰🌸⊱───────
I am Shikomi on probation at Hanafusa Okiya in Miyagawacho Hanamachi. Geiko Kikuyu is my humble okasan. If you have any concerns or compliments regarding my behavior please direct them to her.

I was born in the countryside to a moderately wealthy family. They named me Junko, which means pure child.

My father was a high-profile businessmen and my mother was a clothing designer. Often we would travel to the city as a family, and occasionally on these trips my father would throw lavish banquet parties to impress his business partners. It was at one of these banquets that I realized my desire to become a geiko. I was captivated by the beauty and grace of these women, and I begged to be allowed to move to an Okiya to learn the ways of the flower and willow world. Much to the shock of my parents.

I left behind my old life to come to Hanafusa Okiya and learn to be a beautiful, graceful woman of art. I dream to one day be a source of pride for my sisters here.

No comments:

Post a Comment