November 7, 2014

Geiko Kikutsuru

               ════════.❀.═════════

Watashi  no namae wa Kikutsuru desu
════════.❀.═════════   
I am a Geiko and the atotori of Hanafusa okiya in Miyagawacho Hanamachi. I am fortunate to have Geiko Kikuyu as my onesan.

I was born at the outside of Kyoto city
in the nearness of Arayashima
My family named me Miehina  meaning beautiful doll and to become a geiko would seem to be my fate rather then going to school. I had 3 aunts with the title of geiko and my mother was a retired Inoue school teacher and geiko...
Hence from a early age I was trained in the arts that I one day would master..
I were with okiyas but did never find them to fit me well... But coming to Miyagawacho meeting Okaasan she was strict but fair kind and had time to listen to me and give me advice as weather to become a geiko or not.
I came to the conclusion that I wished to give it another try..
Being fairly older by some years then my sisters I found myself suddenly at the lowest rank in the okiya... A role I think will help me become a better geiko some day.
Yoroshiku otano moshimasu^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment